Complete Landscape Solutions for Westfield, Union County and Local NJ Residents
Ince Landscape Construction & Management is a locally grown firm skilled in realizing your property’s potential. Offering landscape design, construction and maintenance, our team crafts outdoor living environments ideal for unwinding, socializing—and enjoying the best of nature.
Serving residential clients in Westfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Garwood & surrounding communities, Ince Landscape has almost 20 years experience in all facets of the landscape industry. Whether you require an original landscape design or a seasonal maintenance plan, our local landscape team guarantees clear, friendly communication, comprehensive offerings and thorough follow-up.
Ince Landscape was built upon the following timeless values, which we consistently demonstrate in our creative endeavors and client interactions:
- Quality: Guaranteeing the value of our materials and services, Ince Landscape provides you with exceptional workmanship and attention to detail.
- Integrity: Recognizing that trustworthy contractors are hard to find, Matt Ince and his team of certified landscapers are honest, open—and always adhere to their promises.
- Respect: Treating your family and your property with the consideration they deserve, our team of certified installers and horticultural specialists accomplish your landscape objectives with minimal disruption to your home and your daily routine.
- Hard Work: From arrival to project completion, our team is always industrious, professional, and committed to achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- Eco-Consciousness: Our estimate and invoice systems are completely paperless—and we recycle all landscape debris at state-licensed, organic disposal facilities. After drop-off, this debris is decomposed and converted into topsoil and mulch.
For superior landscapes that mirror your vision and extend your living space, contact Ince Landscape Construction & Management. Our service offerings are tailored to meet your budget, enhance your property and protect NJ’s natural resources.